Friday, October 11, 2013

Clumsiness Runs Downhill in Our Family

I'm spending a weekend AWAY from technology, meaning no cel service, no internet, no laptop, no customers, even though I'm taking those things with me (ok, not the customers, but the tech stuff), with all their various cords and chargers, you know, just in case.  And I need the laptop to charge my e-book thing, and...what if the mood strikes and I feel like writing? What if we find cel service 75 miles up on a mountain somewhere, and there's a rude customer email waiting to ruin my ONE WEEKEND OFF that I can.not.miss? I should be merciless and leave this crap at home, but...no. 

Since I can't think of anything else fun or funny to tell you before I go, and there's totally no time to make something up, here's a funny link to one of my daughter's own blog posts, proving, once again, that yes--klutziness IS hereditary:

Running With Cookies
  (If you're bored, check out her other posts--her drawings make me laugh so hard!)

Have a great weekend everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say that it was GREAT! I only used my cel phone for pictures and I TOTALLY DIDN'T TAKE THE LAPTOP Y'ALL.

    And the world kept turning.

    That that, technology.

    ReplyDelete